SIGCSE 2014 - Exhibitors and Supporters
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE) is a community of approximately 2,600 educators and students possessing a passion for studying and improving the state of computer science education at all levels. The annual SIGCSE Technical Symposium is the flagship conference of our organization, and is attended by approximately 1,300 people. Conference attendees travel from across the globe to learn new educational techniques, to examine the latest textbooks, to share ideas with colleagues, to talk with computing professionals, and to acquire hands-on experience with new hardware and software, including software development environments, classroom presentation technologies, on-line collaboration tools, and robotics.
Are You Interested in Becoming a Supporter and/or Exhibitor?
- The SIGCSE 2014 Invitation to Exhibit / Conference Support Opportunities document (View Online) provides details on how your organization can connect with our community.
- Here is the SIGCSE 2014 floorplan. Click to view in most browsers, or right-click and "save as" to download.
- Here are two views of the SIGCSE 2008 Exhibit Hall. The 2014 conference is in a different location, but we hope that these views will give you a sense of what the 2014 exhibition space will look like.
SIGCSE 2014 Supporters
Thank you from all of us!
SIGCSE 2014 Exhibitors
- ACM Committee for Computing Education in Community Colleges
- ACM Council on Women in Computing (ACM-W)
- ACM SIGAda
- Aldebaran Robotics
- Auburn University
- Broadening Participation in Computing
- Cengage Learning
- Clemson University/School of Computing
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA)
- Consortium for Computing Science in Colleges
- CRC Press
- Franklin, Beedle & Associate
- Harvey Mudd College – CS Teaching Tips
- ICCD – Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals
- InterSystems Corporation
- IIE/Council for International Exchange of Scholars
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Kent State University/ School of Digital Sciences
- Lego Education
- Mercury Learning & Information
- Oracle Corporation
- qwikLABS Inc.
- Teradata University Network
- The MIT Press
- Turing's Craft, Inc.
- VA Tech/Web-CAT
- Zyante, Inc.
Questions about supporting and exhibiting at SIGCSE 2013 can be directed to the Exhibit Manager or our Supporter / Exhibitor Liaison.
D. Lawrence Planners LLC
SIGCSE Exhibition Management
1125 Atlantic Avenue STE 634
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Prof. Susan Rodger
Carnegie Mellon University